Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Tesla After Market Customizations

http://www.teslarati.com/review-tesla-model-s-red-brake-caliper-covers/
A couple of months ago, I mentioned that I really like the red brake calipers that are included with the Model S performance package. They are about the only thing that interests me from that package, so I don't think it's worth the extra $10,000 to get the package just to get the calipers.

I discovered today that a third party makes red brake caliper covers! And they're only a couple hundred dollars. Nice! I'm sure as time goes on, we'll start seeing more after market products come out.

On another note, here is also a nice write up of the Model S from a former mechanic.

And on yet another note, my sister-in-law took  the below picture of a Tesla she saw near her house (which is also near my house here in Arizona). That doesn't look like the standard Tesla blue and it's pretty darn shiny. This has to be a custom paint job. The photo almost looks computer generated.



0 comments:

Post a Comment