Wednesday, August 29, 2018

The Tesla Purchase Experience: Week 2

Sunday

Returned from Las Vegas. We won some money this trip and I'll put it towards the electrical work that's going to be done next week. Got an alert from Fed Ex letting me know the wall charger will be delivered on Monday.

Monday

Expected the wall charger to arrive today. Turned out I read the email wrong and it's due tomorrow. Scheduled the electrical work to be performed a week from Wednesday, on August 22. I had to put down a 50% deposit for the work. Did I mention I also had to pay $65 just to have the electrician come out and give me an estimate? I'm in the wrong business...

Tuesday

Wall charger was delivered.


Wednesday

Thinking about what personalized license plate I should get. Washington has a bunch of rules about what characters can be used on a personalized plate, so it limits things somewhat. There's a 7 character limit and you cannot use any of the below formats.


Those rules knocked out out a couple of my choices, but I believe I have one picked out that meets these requirements and is not already taken.

Oops! Sorry!

Ack. I discovered a ton of blog comments that were queued waiting for my approval to published - some from as far back as June! Sorry! I thought I used to get an email notification when some were waiting for approval, but I guess I don't.

Thursday

Called my insurance company to check on what it will cost to insure this car. To be honest, I was dreading this call because I thought my premium would rise significantly. I was pleasantly surprised to find that my insurance will only go up by $8 a month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment