Wednesday, October 19, 2016

What Is Your Financial Knowledge?


As I wrote about during Side Hustle Week, I’ve started doing a lot more work on Amazon’s Mechanical Turk. One of the surveys I took was regarding financial knowledge. I was presented with a couple different stock portfolios with an initial value of $10,000 and asked what I thought the value would be after one year. After that, they asked some questions to gauge my financial knowledge.

I thought it would be interesting to see how readers of this blog do on the same questions.  I re-created the quiz on SurveyMonkey, but they limit free accounts to ten questions, so I split the quiz into two parts.  There are a total of 13 questions and it should take about 5 to 10 minutes to complete. Your responses are anonymous and you don’t need to provide your email or anything to answer.

Part 1: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YZTPYX8


Part 2: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YZPKJYL

Be sure to check back here! In a few weeks, I’ll post the results, along with my results from when I took the quiz for the first time and the correct answers. I would love it if you would take a minute or two and take the quizzes.

Thanks for helping me out!

Update: The surveys are now closed. See the results here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment