Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Goal Update: End of June 2015

At the end of each month, I post an update of my goals, including a brief discussion of any notable events that might have occurred during the month. The latest month's figures can always be found under the Featured menu in the menu bar at the top of the blog.

Last updated: End of June, 2015
Current value: $13,946
Change from last month: +$169
Percent of Goal:  12.82%




Note that the funds in this account are invested in stock, so there will be fluctuations in value that are outside my control. I never withdraw money from this account, so any dips are purely due to stock price changes.

Events Of Note Last Month:

Not much news this month. I made $280 from my online courses. There were a few days when it was looking like I was finally going to end the month over the $14,000 mark, but events in Greece sent the stock market down on the last two days of the month and I ended up just under $14,000 for a fifth straight month, albeit this time only by less than $60.*sigh*

Next month, I hope to add another online course to help boost that revenue stream. I've got the script written and the demos all made. I just need to make the PowerPoint and record it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment