Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Goal Progress: May 2014

At the beginning of each month, I'll post an update on my goals, including a brief discussion of any notable events that might have occurred during the previous month. The latest month's figures can always be found under the Featured menu in the menu bar at the top of the blog.

As this is the first entry, there's not much to report. The chart below shows my savings since the start of the year. I should note that, to date, all the funds I have saved have come from money outside of my or my wife's regular paychecks. So that means I've only saved money that has come to me from a couple sources: ad revenue from my blogs, income from the online classes I've published, any money received as gifts, and any bonuses I might receive from work. I actually started saving way before January, but I just chose that as the starting point for this chart.

Last update: May 1, 2014
Last value: $4,881
Percent of Goal:  4.28%


Note that the funds in this account are invested in stock, so there will be fluctuations in value that are outside my control. I never withdraw money from this account, so any dips are purely due to stock price changes.

Events Of Note Last Month: none.

0 comments:

Post a Comment